ONLINE ART LIVE CLASSES
LEARN DRAWING AND PAINTING TECHNIQUES
Children who are exposed to art from a young age, learn to have more self-esteem, develop a large level of creativity, learn how to solve problems and depend and trust their own decisions.
How does it work?
- Max 10 kids per class.
- Ages 7 to 18 (Adult classes available)
- Classes are once a week 1.5 hours (one hour and thirty minutes)
- Students will have a live art instructor teaching them step by step
- Students will have weekly assignments for homework and they will need to spend 1 to 2 hours per week practicing what they learned on that week.
- Classes start in September and end by the end of May. Students may join at any time at the beginning of a new project.
- There is a virtual art show for all the students every June.
What will students learn?
- Elements of art
- How to improve their creativity
- The basics of shading
- How to draw looking at a picture
- They will learn how to create accurate proportions when drawing from a picture or what they see.
- How to use Acrylics and different ways to paint with this medium
- Oil painting
For Drawing, tudents will need to purchase a sketchbook, drawing pencils (2H, HB, 2B-6B) an eraser, pencil sharpener and a ruler.
The teacher will send practice grid handout via e-mail to every student.
For acrylics and oils, students will need 16 x 20 canvas, paintbrushes, and odorless thinner. Students will receive a list of the colors needed.
For colored pencils, ONLY PRISMACOLORS box of 24.
NOTE: It is NOT necessary to buy all at once. Buy materials as needed.